The latest and greatest AI Usage Dashboard

• 18 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hello Everyone, 

This AI Usage dashboard is the latest one we've created but is likely to have future iteration really soon. For now check out this newer version which has been augmented to to show trends of usage over time, policy & actions controlling AI usage and transaction data views. Check out the details below. 

Get an understanding of how many users are accessing AI in your organization both as a concrete number and also as a percentage of all users observed in your environment by Netskope: 

Get visibility into activities (Posts & Downloads among others) being performed in AI Apps as well as Policy Actions taken on AI traffic: 

See trends of usage over time to understand if usage : 

Understand what, if any, policies are taking action on AI traffic: 

Get a breakdown of Usage by User group: 

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

@ematchey - This report is great and very good insights on AI activities. 

I noticed you are using filter for page events url and the value containing .ai is also generating false positive data, for example login.aircanada.com. What is your recommendation here to tune the filtering of data?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Cutom extraction to isolate the TLD instead of a 'like' operator?

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

@ark007 You can always remove .ai value or in the lower "does not contain" clause add the false positive site. I sometimes don't see all the false positives, it's pretty much whack-a-mole at this point. 

@qyost I am pretty sure I'm going remove the LIKE ".ai" logic and go with a hard coded list of known AI sites and domains. I will update as needed until a general category becomes available (hopefully in a few weeks).

Stay tuned!

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

@ematchey Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Badge +5

We now have Generative AI category, can you share the updated dashboard.

Badge +9

Hey Elena! I was reviewing the version that's in the prime tenant and it seems to be more up to date than this version, I am unable to clone or download in the prime tenant, can you share the latest json for the prime tenant version?