We want your feedback, and whether your a soccer fan or not... this LEGO prize is worth a shot!

• 2 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +14

Hey Netskope Customers,

We are conducting a Netskope customer survey, and would love to have you participate. Your feedback is very valuable, and this survey should take less than 5 minutes. We’ve partnered with UserEvidence to collect this feedback, and as a thank you for your time, we will be providing a $25 digital gift card or charitable donation as well as an entry to win the LEGO Football Table valued at $249 USD for those who submit an eligible survey prior to December 16th. Remember, this is for current Netskope customers only.

We thought this was a great way to have a little fun during the World Cup, and get your latest feedback. This contest doesn't run for long, if I keep this LEGO at my house for much longer my kids are going to break it open and give it a test run. 😁

Take the Survey ⚽

If you have any questions regarding this or other customer surveys, please contact Cache Walker on our Customer Advocacy Team. Or if you'd like you can check out the official terms and conditions here.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Thank you for sharing with out community @cache 👏