Flag Inappropriate Content
We ask our users to be respectful and relevant when posting, the Netskope Community relies on everyone in the community to report content that they find inappropriate.
Reporting is anonymous, so other users can't tell who made the report, all posts are subject to being reported.
If you have any questions regarding what is or isn’t inappropriate please view our Terms of Service and Member Guidelines.
How to flag inappropriate content.
- Move your cursor over the post you want to flag.
- Click the menu icon (arrow) that is located at the top right of the post.
- Select ‘Report Inappropriate content’. You may need to scroll down to see the option.
- Give a brief description as to why you believe this post is inappropriate.
- Click ‘Notify Moderator’.
When something is reported, it’s not automatically taken down. Reported content is reviewed according to the community guidelines.