Remove Known Sites from Skope IT Alerts List

Badge +2

Hello All,

I was wondering if there was a way to remove items from the alerts page for sites know I want to block but don't want to see in Skope IT alerts page?  

An example would be items that are triggering based on "securepubads.g.doubleclick.net" as a malsite.  I know I want to block these but I don't want all of these entries filling up our Alerts log in Skope IT.  Is there a way to block this but not alert to Skope IT easily without having to pull it into a new policy with a custom URL list?

Thank you.

4 replies

Badge +8

Thank you for your question, @SirRobert. A Netskope expert from our community team will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, if any community member knows the solution, please reply to this thread!

Badge +11

There is no currently a method to not log certain categories etc. However, you can create and save a filter to filter out things like “Online Ads” inside the SkopeIT -> Alerts.

Badge +2

Thank you @zthompson.  I will give that a try.  Appreciate the response.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

@SirRobert I've asked a very similar question at a broader level.   "Can we block, without creating an alert?"
Unfortunately, the response I received was essentially the same.   Filter the alerts, rather than managing them up front.