Netskope Client Deployment

• 24 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hello Team,

We are planning to roll out Netskope clients via the Sapphire tool, however, we are not getting any related/supported documents in docs.netskope.com. 

Kindly help us here for the smooth deployment and share the related docs.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @Jais100rbh,

I'm not familiar with the Sapphire deployment tool and could not find much on my first search.  Do you have any links to their documentation or an overview of their solution?  I don't believe we have specific documentation for this deployment tool.  That being said, the  exact deployment depends on what operating systems you plan to deploy to as the existing documentation can usually be extended to other tools.  I'd be happy to provide some additional guidance based on your responses.

Thank you. 

Badge +5

H

@Jais100rbh wrote:

Hello Team,

We are planning to roll out Netskope clients via the Sapphire tool, however, we are not getting any related/supported documents in docs.netskope.com. 

Kindly help us here for the smooth deployment and share the related docs.

Hello @sshiflett,

Please find the below link of sapphire deployment tool, we are not aware which parameters needs to be passed while deploying the packages. It would be great if we get much details about this deployment. an if we talk about the operating system so we are targeting windows system as of now. 

https://sapphireims.com/howtoguides/How_to_create_a_Software_Deployment_Package_and_execute_it_on_a_Device.htm

Thanks in Advance!!

Badge +5

Hello @sshiflett 

I am still waiting for your response. It would be a great help if your share your response ASAP.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @Jais100rbh,

The article below includes the parameters that need to be passed. The exact combination will depend on how you want users to enroll (transparently based on UPN versus logging into your Identity Provider). It also includes sample commands as well.  

https://docs.netskope.com/en/netskope-help/traffic-steering/netskope-client/netskope-client-deployment-options/netskope-client-for-windows/