NSK200 - Integrator Exam Recommendations

• 29 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +11

NSK200 - Integrator Exam Recommendations

Hello community, I hope you are doing well. I am about to take my NSK200 exam and I wanted to know if you have any tips, recommendations, advice, etc.

I have already taken the official courses, path, roapmap, read the documentation, taken the sample exam, validated the blueprint, etc, all the official stuff, links, docs, bluepints, etc.

I am still reviewing the Self paced E learning courses again and also reviewing the guides.

Do you have any recommendations for the exam that you can and are valid to share.

Thank you for your time and cooperation,

I remain attentive.

Regards

2 replies

Badge +11

Hello everyone, Please, Can you give me some advice, thanks a lot. Thank all for your time and colaboration.

@sshiflett @jsalmeron @sarun @sartioli @rclavero @borisgekhtman 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @MetgatzNK ! I'd love to help you with this, but I haven't taken the exam myself, so I honestly don't know if there are any specific recommendations that would help you in passing the exam.

As usual IMHO it's more important to understand and familiarise with the concepts rather than memorising configurations, settings, etc. 
Please feel free to reach out to us in case there are concepts or section of the training that are not clear or that may require further explanations and we'll be happy to help you.