Unable to Update Clients

• 5 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

The Netskope clients have not been able to update configuration since September 1st for my tenant.  Netskope said its a known issue. Is there a reason why https://trust.netskope.com/ does not reflect this yet? Thank you. 

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Finally updated. 

Badge +2

We are seeing this issue, along with new clients unable to connect.   Support tells us it's related to the San Jose issue on the trust portal, even though we don't connect to there.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

This is still down for us.  Basically for the past 6 days, I cannot disable / enable clients remotely, I cannot pull logs, and I cant update/change exceptions. Very worrying. 

Badge

I am currently having the same issue. I did a test by running nsdiag -u in the STAgent directory, and the configuration is now up to date.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@wmatistic the San Jose referenced in this incident is the management plane for your tenant.  Clients utilize this for configurations, updates, and other management tasks even if they steer their traffic through data planes across the globe. If you'd like to DM me your tenant info or the case number, I'd be happy to verify that your tenant is in the management plane or have the update failure analyzed if you're in a different management plane.