Risk Insights and Discovery Analytics

• 26 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Provide analytics on logs/data gathered via Discovery. Including a view of Shadow IT and application Risk. While it can be used with Inline NS products it was inspired by clients that just leverage Discovery & Risk Insights.

9 replies

Badge +4

I cant import this. I get an error that the data is invalid. Can you repost the file?

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Are you trying to import the contents of the zip file, or the entire zip file.    It's been my experience that the latter is required. 

Badge +4

Thank you for the response.  I have unzipped the content and tried to upload, and get an error about a folder not available. I have tried to download and unzip the contents twice with same result. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Try uploading the zip file as a whole, not the extracted content.

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

@ematchey - Getting an error while importing entire zip file. Below is the screenshot, can you help please?

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

@ematchey - As advanced analytics went through series of updates, the zip file needs to be updated with latest version of the report. Can you help here?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

@ark007 I just updated the original post above with the latest export. please let me know if that works for you!

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

@ematchey - Thank you, it works now.

Badge +5

I have imported the JSON file, but for me, the report comes blank, it doesn't load any data.