macOS Ventura 13.4 bug clarification

• 18 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

It looks like Ventura 13.4 is out. It also looks like R104 hotfix was released to address this : https://support.netskope.com/s/article/macOS-Ventura-13-4-Causing-Large-File-Uploads-to-Stall-May-11-2023

My question though, is just the 104 line affected or any NS client prior to the 104 hotfix? (eg If we are running on GA 102 and apply Ventura 13.4 is the issue present)

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Editing based on @nduda's feedback below:

Previous versions including 102 will receive this fix.  If you are running a client that doesn't have the fix and upgrade to 13.4, you may observe the behavior described in the announcement. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@sshiflett We've been informed that all supported Netskope versions, including the GA 102 also got patched. We are waiting for our CSM to get us the version. If true, Netskope needs to communicate that better to customers.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@nduda thank you for the clarification.  I will update my post to reflect that and ask support to update the announcement. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

It would be a huge help if support (or you) can obtain the version numbers/builds with the fix. We would like to follow deployment here before ungating 13.4.