"How to" video for Advanced Analytics?

Badge +4

Does Netskope have a good video, etc on the advanced analytics. We get asked from our HR dept. to pull a full report on a users internet activity. They want a nice pdf with all this type of info: user, site/app, browse time, category, action, days accessed, etc.... 

Thank you!

3 replies

Badge +11

Hi @deonutterback - Thanks for your question and welcome to the community! We have an Advanced Analytics Intro Video here: https://community.netskope.com/t5/Additional-Discussions/Netskope-Advanced-Analytics-Intro-Video/m-p/92#M17 If you have additional questions beyond what's addressed in the video, feel free to comment and we'll get you the answers you need. 

Badge +4

Thanks but I saw that video. It's just minute and a half video of what AA is. Not an in depth training video.

Badge +13

We have a full demonstration that's available in this webinar recording.  In addition, I'm in the middle of a project to make smaller bite sized videos, and that will be trickling out over the next two weeks. Are you working on Advanced Analytics right now?  I'd love to hear what you think so far.