Skip to main content
Question

Issue with WhatsApp QR Code Scanning When Netskope Client is Enabled

• 6 June 2024
  • 2 replies

An issue I have encountered with WhatsApp QR code scanning on my device when the Netskope client is enabled. The problem seems to be consistent and reproducible under the following circumstances:

• When attempting to scan the WhatsApp Web QR code using the mobile app, the camera opens but fails to recognize or scan the QR code.
  • I am able to log into one WhatsApp account by scanning the QR code, but when attempting to log into another WhatsApp account on the same device using a different QR code, the scan fails, and I am unable to complete the login process.
  • This issue occurs only when the Netskope client is active. Disabling the Netskope client allows both the QR code to be scanned without any problems.

Given the critical role that both Netskope and WhatsApp play in our daily operations, this issue is impacting productivity.

I would appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide to resolve this matter. If you need any additional information or would like me to perform further diagnostics, please let me know.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Please refer to https://community.netskope.com/whatsapp-58

Badge +5

Hello @ejang,

The provided link is not correlated with my issue.