Netskope DLP Multi-language Detection

• 16 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I am just trying to find out if Netskope has a language pack (Spanish, French, etc...) or the capability to detect DLP incidents in various languages, similar to how Symantec/Broadcom can. If so, can someone point me in the right direction of the setting in the tool? If not, can someone tell me if this capability is on the Netskope roadmap for the future?

Thanks in advance! 

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Hi @Fao55. Our DLP engine supports multiple languages. What exactly is your use case, so that I can provide you further instructions? 

Badge +5

@msouza We observed that Netskope does not support multiple languages. It supports only the English language. Could you please help us determine how the DLP engine detects multiple languages and where we get it checked?

Thanks in Advance !!

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Hi @Jais100rbh . It all depends on the type of data you are trying to match. In other words, this would point you to the proper data identifier in Netskope DLP, and depending on it we might have an identifier that also support other languages besides English. 

Feel free to share details on your use case so that I can provide further guidance.