Intro

• 12 October 2023
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, I am Rajiv Prasad, a passionate Network Security Engineer with a strong focus on cloud security and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) technologies.
I bring 2 years of experience in architecting and managing secure network infrastructures, ensuring data protection and regulatory compliance for organizations
across various industries.

As a dedicated member of the Netskope Live Community, I am enthusiastic about collaborating with peers, sharing knowledge, and staying up-to-date with the
latest trends in network security and SASE. I believe in the power of community-driven learning and knowledge exchange to navigate the ever-evolving landscape
of cybersecurity.

My areas of expertise include:
- SASE Architecture and Implementation
- Cloud Security
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Remote Access and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Network Segmentation and SD-WAN

I am here to learn, share insights, and engage in meaningful discussions with fellow professionals in the network security field. Let's connect and make our
networked world more secure and resilient.

Feel free to personalize this introduction as needed to match your specific background and experience.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi  

Thank you for joining our community. We greatly appreciate your support, and we look forward to a fruitful and mutually beneficial partnership.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our dedicated team is here to assist you in any way we can.