Skip to main content

Hi,

New here and I would like to ask if possible and if not where there is a wish a feature option.

I had some naughty users who were  disabling the Netskope client (WISHLIST can it be disabled only by inputting a password )

Under client Configuration > Tamperproof, I have selected to Hide Client Icon os system tray.

Now, my question is, I would like to make sure that all my users are client-enabled on their windows computers.

Is there a simple way to do it? Powershell preferably.

Thanks

E

In regards to enabling all users.. i believe that if you login to your  NS tenant and go to -> settings -> Security Cloud Platform -> Devices. you should be able to check the box by hostname and select enable. I believe this should target all NS devices. Willing to be wrong here

@EPicm 

We do have an option which will not give the users an option to disable the Netskope client. Basically uncheck option  “Allow disabling of Clients” as below

Are these users still able to disable the client this option unchecked?

To answer your question, we do have an option to check the status of the client from CMD and the command would be nsdiag.exe -f. Please make sure you are in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\netskope\stagent

>.\nsdiag.exe -f
Orgname:: Netskope Corp.
Config:: Default tenant config.
Steering Config:: All Users.
Email:: xxxx@xxxxxx.com.
Peruser config:: FALSE.
Tunnel status:: NSTUNNEL_CONNECTED.
Client status:: enable.
Gateway:: gateway-maa1.goskope.com.
Dynamic Steering:: FALSE.
OnPremDetection:: Not Configured.
Explicit Proxy:: false.