Solved

Modify keepalive time interval between publisher and private app

• 12 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi team,

I´d like to know if it´s possible to modify the keepalive time interval between publisher and private app?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by sshiflett 12 March 2024, 18:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @aldiaz,

Are you referring to the health check for availability via a Publisher or an actual keepalive?  There is no keepalive between the Publisher and private app today but there is a reachability check every 60 seconds.  Currently, this reachability check is not configurable but I’d suggest reaching out to your local account team to capture your requirements as there is an existing enhancement request for customizing this health check. 

Hello sshiflett,

Thanks very much for you answer. I opened a case and they told me that this reachability check is in pilot phase at the moment but they are working on it.

Do you know if this reachability check is over all ports that you have configured for private app?

Best Regards!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@aldiaz ,

The check depends on the app definition configuration.  When you have more than one host, a wildcard, or a CIDR block defined there will not currently be a reachability check.  In cases where a single host is defined, the check will occur on the first port in the range or list of ports provided.  So in that way, you can somewhat tailor the reachability check by ensuring the port you’d like to check is the first one in the list.