Skip to main content

I am using the SCIM API with Swagger to pull information down from our tenant but I could not see how to pull all members of a group. The Admin UI has no option to export group memberships so I figured the SCIM API could do this but I don't see how to get anything other than SCIM ID and External ID via the API. 

Is there a way to do this via SCIM or if not, how can I obtain group memberships in a programmatic way? 

Hello @BrianThomas,

I hope you've been well!  Were these users and groups imported via SCIM?    If you're looking to get all members of a group then the SCIM API should return them via the /api/v2/scim/Groups/{id} endpoint.    There is a flag that may need to be enabled for Group Membership to return the  members otherwise this endpoint will return an empty list by default.  I'd suggest reaching out to your local Account Team or Success Manager to discuss getting this flag enabled.   You can reference this thread as well and I can assist them.  

@sshiflett Can you please post what “flag” needs to be enabled to return the members of a group?   I’m trying to work with the API right now and that would be very beneficial.  Thanks!