The community team is pleased to announce the redesign of the Netskope Community! We’ve been working hard to improve your experience and now it’s finally time to show it off. Our new design is aimed at elevating your user experience and providing you with the tools you need to foster meaningful connections with your peers. This new and improved version includes the following updates:
New Homepage: One of the most significant updates you'll notice is our revamped home page. We've streamlined the layout to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for, while also adding new sections that showcase our most popular content. Our featured post section, for example, highlights the latest and greatest discussions happening within the community, ensuring you never miss out on the most relevant conversations.
1. The Search bar is now at the top of every page.
2. The Navigation Bar makes it easier and faster to get to where you want to go. Whether you're interested in Netskope news, customer events, user groups, or just want to connect with like-minded individuals — our new navigation bar has you covered.
3. We can now feature posts! We will be highlighting the latest and greatest happenings within the community, ensuring you never miss out on important content.
4. More control, more functionality. Filter posts right on the homepage by Recent, Solved, Unsolved, or Unanswered categories. This allows you to quickly find the posts that are most relevant to you. It also lets you sort posts based on various criteria. This includes sorting by Most Liked, Most Viewed, Most Replied, or Oldest to Newest, giving you more control over how you interact with the community. Additionally, you can select a forum that allows you to filter posts. This makes it easier to find the information you need, without having to go directly to the forum.
5. Just getting started in the Community? We've created a guide to help users easily contribute to the community for their first time. It’s designed to help newcomers navigate the community and find their footing. This widget provides a step-by-step overview of everything the community has to offer, ensuring that new members get the most out of their experience from day one.
6. The Featured Member widget showcases some of the most active and engaged members, giving you the opportunity to connect with like-minded Netskope users.
7. A key part of the customer journey is learning more about our products while networking with other customers. We've added an Upcoming Events section to keep you in the loop. Whether it's a virtual event or an in-person meetup, this section ensures you never miss out on the latest happenings at Netskope.
8. The Getting Started Mission (must be logged in to see) helps newbies to quickly get engaged. Once you complete a mission on the list, you’ll get a checkmark for completing the task. This will also help you gain badges in the community to show off to all your colleagues. 🙂
Have an idea about how to improve the community? Want to provide us some feedback? Maybe you’ve found something that isn’t working correctly…? Our community team will review your ideas on a timely basis. Create an idea here.
We’re glad to have you here,