Solved

API OneDrive Reports

• 5 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I am attempting to build an AA report from my OneDrive API connector, but I am finding it is working off alerts vs the API data. What I am trying to build is a report showing employees have used their OneDrive to share with external users the name of the file/folder, type, and size. I can get that data if it falls in the 90-day data window we have with AA, but I can't pull from the raw API over the life of the file/folder. I would just use the API Export, but it leaves off the shared with many times, so I was hoping AA would solve that. 

Is that because AA is limited to only alerts within the subscription of data like 30/90 days? 

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by jforrest 5 December 2023, 17:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi Michael,

This data is available in the Netskope UI today at https://<tenant_name>.goskope.com/ns#/dashboard > Select the instance. For inclusion of this data in NAA we will need an enhancement to include the API Connector File/User Meta data. Secondly, insights from NAA are subject to retention periods as indicated so insights will be limited to the available and data ingestion into NAA.

There are multiple sources of data that store this context in Netskope;

Event Type Use Case Available in NAA?
Application Events Include Audit events(Something happened like a share) Available
Alert Events Include the alerts for policy violations Available
File/User Meta User and File Meta data gathered on instance setup and maintained as users change and file meta changes Pending NPlan-69, Please work with your CSM to have your use case included in the enhancement request