I tried to setup Netskope Email DLP with Mimecast, however it seems like the message has not successfully deliver to mimecast MTA.
1. Configured SMTP settings (Domain, Tenant ID, Next Hop FQDN which is mimecast smart host, port)
2. Configured exchange flow connector to route message to Netskope smart host
3. Configured real time policy with action add X header: block when sensitive data is detect
4. Setup content examination definitions and policy from Mimecast when receive X header: block
5. Test sending outbound email with sensitive info on the content. Tested sending another email without any sensitive info. (Both email had failed to deliver to recipient)
6. Checked on SKope IT > Alerts > noticed that Email DLP policy has triggered with email consisted of sensitive info.
7. Checked on Mimecast message tracking, however did't receive any message (for both sensitive and without sensitive message)
Is there any steps that I miss out?
Best answer by sshiflettView original