Google Chat

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I am creating a DLP rule where I place the Post activity and the Block activity but it does not perform the action that is allowed, on the contrary if I select Teams there it does block the same policy.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

The following policy:

did work like a charm for me:

How did you test it? I was using the browser, and posted a message on chat from the Gmail Chat tab. In case, did you check the traffic was steered?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I need to include a DLP profile; When I create a rule and tell the policy to identify those values for the Google Chat application and for Teams, in the Teams application it does block the Post activity but in Google Chat and Google Hagounts it does not.

I already checked at the Steering Configuration level and there is no Bypass for that application.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I need to include a DLP profile; When I create a rule and tell the policy to identify those values for the Google Chat application and for Teams, in the Teams application it does block the Post activity but in Google Chat and Google Hagounts it does not.

I already checked at the Steering Configuration level and there is no Bypass for that application.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

That's weird. I repeated the test with a DLP profile and the policy was enforced as expected (in my case it was a user alert).

Are you performing the activity from a browser? in case which browser are you testing (I used both FF and Chrome). Do you see the Netskope certificate in the browser?