The February 2021 Cloud And Threat Report highlights 5 themes we saw in 2021 for our NG-SWG customers:
- The majority of malware is delivered via cloud apps
- Malicious Office documents continue to be used to deliver malware
- Nearly half of all cloud apps in use in the enterprise have a poor CCI rating
- 83% of users upload data to personal apps on managed devices
- Cloud phishing continues to increase, using cloud-hosted baits and targeting cloud credentials
Along with the report, we have published a series of blog posts that contain additional details from the report.
If you want to find out more about what is happening in your environment, you can use Advanced Analytics. The following screenshot shows the malware, phishing, and CCI breakdown for apps within a specific enterprise environment. This particular environment sees more cloud malware and less cloud phishing than the report shows. How do you stack up?