Have an issue where remote NS clients have the following environment and in this order:
1. IPv4 and IPv6 addresses assigned (eg. from home wifi or mobile hotspot)
- The IPv6 address assigned (global internet address starts with 2001:xxx)
2. NPA Tunnel is established
3. Connect to corporate VPN service
4. Clients are then unable to access applications via the VPN
NPA applications continue to operate successfully but the NS client service appears to interfere with the VPN tunnel.
Stop the NS client service and there is no issue with the VPN.
Disable IPv6 and the VPN and NPA work successfully, this is not recommended by Microsoft so not really a desirable option.
Have tried to configure clients to 'Prefer IPv4 over IPv6' this was looking promising but not producing reliable results. Issue still appears to randomly occur, still testing this.
Anyone else experience this issue?
Best answer by CuriousView original