cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netskope causes Issues with Mobile Device Emulators

gjimenez7272
New Contributor

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with a solution called Browserstack which provides developers with the ability to test their websites and mobile applications across on-demand browsers, operating systems and real mobile devices. I have created a bypass so that traffic to the Browserstack tenant is not inspected which allows a system to successfully navigate to the page, the issue occurs when the Browserstack provided OS / Mobile Device emulators attempt to load code on the device. If the NS agent is disabled it works fine, when it is enabled it is broken. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?

3 REPLIES 3
mkoyfman
Netskope
Netskope

@gjimenez7272 I recommend you identify the process that Browserstack runs as and define it as certificate-pinned application.  More reading about certificate-pinned applications is here: https://docs.netskope.com/en/exceptions-352649.html#UUID-721191f0-9267-9f7f-ce55-6da717757672_sectio...

Thank you very much. I will give this a shot. I really appreciate the information. 

Miguel
New Contributor

Hi gjimenez7272,
did you solve your problem? I am dealing with the same issue.

We have out of steering the domain "*.browserstack.com" and "browserstack.com". Unfortunately, the process that works with browserstack is, from the logs: "process: google chrome helper"

In our logs, each line with the string "browserstack" is being bypassed, however, developers still having issues with the tool.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.