You’re invited to Netskope’s 2nd Annual SASE Week, a week of business, financial and technology-driven topics we believe apply to you and your leadership team regarding Security, Operations, and Cloud Modernization.
Hear unique insights from:
- CISO of Johnson & Johnson, Marene N. Allison
- Docusign SVP CTSO, Emily Heath
- Founder and CEO of TAG Cyber, LLC, and research professor at NYU, Ed Amoroso
- Former Gartner Analyst and Netskope CTO, Steve Riley
- AmerisourceBergen Sr. Dir of Cloud Security, Arvin Bansal
- View the rest of our stellar lineup here: SASE Week 2021
We have a variety of sessions on the agenda including:
- Board-level discussion all about risk led by Shamla Naidoo, former Managing Partner and Global CISO at IBM, now CISO Netskope
- The 5 phases of Zero Trust led by Steve Riley, current CTO at Netskope and previous Gartner Analyst
- Business value (TCO => ROI) of SASE led by Mike Anderson, current Chief Digital and Information officer at Netskope and former CIO of Schneider Electric
- And so many more!
Register Now SASE Week 2021