Self Remediation for Cert Errors / Communication Breaks when steering within Netskope

Badge +13
Self Remediation for Cert Errors / Communication Breaks when steering within Netskope

17 replies

Badge

not able to open these links.

Badge +2

Hello,

When I try to access these links it prompts me to login however it does not allow me to login as the login fails even though I have correct username and password entered.  Could you provide another support article that is accessible?

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @cbmatis ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the support portal. I have reached out to the team and will be sharing an update here with you soon.

Thank you

Rohit Bhaskar

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @cbmatis ,

I received an update from the team, informing me that these links were not working as the content had been moved to another system. Please use the following links to access the content:

Please note that the links have been uploaded onto our Support portal and can be accessed by logging in with your credentials.

Tagging our team members here who helped me here @malbertini @sachinbhandare 😎

Thank you

Rohit Bhaskar

Badge +2

Hello Rohit,

I can see the new links however when I try to access them it prompts me to login which I do with my username/password for this site however it immediately states my login has failed and prompts me to reset my password. This is odd as I can login to the community.netskope.com with no issue with these same credentials. Is there some other permissions I need to view this page?

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @cbmatis ,

The community login is separate from the support portal login, as the two applications are not currently in sync. However, single sign-on (SSO) between the two apps is in our roadmap.

I have contacted the team and enabled a password for your email account; you should have received an email to reset your password.

Please follow the steps and let me know if you're able to login to the support portal.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Regards

Rohit Bhaskar

Badge

Hi @Rohit_Bhaskar ,

Even i'm facing similar issue. Not able to access contents

Can you pls grant me access too.

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @sharonfrancis91 , Allow me to check with the team for the same. Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +17
Hi Sharon, The team has enabled the Support portal access. You will get an email to set up your account. Could you please check and let us know if any other information is required.
Badge

Hi @Rohit_Bhaskar ,
Thanks a lot for the quick response, I'm able to login to the Support portal and view the required information.

Badge +2

Hi Rohit,

I am also having some trouble getting to the above mentioned links.  I get to a login page, but my username and password does not get me in.

Could you please assist?

Regards

JacoG

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @JacoG ,

Hope you're doing well.

I checked with the team and looks like you already have the support portal access. Could you please check and confirm. You can check here: https://support.netskope.com/s/login/?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2F

Please share the screenshot of error if you're not able to login.

Badge +2

Thanks @Rohit_Bhaskar , I sent a mail to support and they managed to help.  All is working fine now, thanks!

Badge +5

https://docs.netskope.com/en/netskope-help/data-security/netskope-secure-web-gateway/configuring-cli-based-tools-and-development-frameworks-to-work-with-netskope-ssl-interception/ 

Hi @Rohit_Bhaskar ,

Can i have access also access to the support portal please?

I want to have a look on this article: 

Thank you.

Regards

Thanks for this link with no restricted access.
Unfortunately it's only the first part of the solution. At the bottom of the page there is a table with all instructions by tool. But many of the link have restricted access and so I can't access to te one that I need with my community login: https://support.netskope.com/s/article/Android-Studio-certificate-warning-Server-s-certificate-is-not-trusted

Hello @Rohit_Bhaskar,
I also need access to the support portal to reach this page: https://support.netskope.com/s/article/Android-Studio-certificate-warning-Server-s-certificate-is-not-trusted

Can you grant me the access please ?