User Investigation Dashboard

• 22 May 2023
  • 3 replies
User Investigation Dashboard
Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Check out our latest User Investigation dashboard in Netskope library!

The dashboard gives you a complete view of user behaviors and data flows in your environment, including the SaaS identities used by corporate users, the applications being accessed, the instances accessed, the activity performed, and any resulting policy actions. More details can be found here: https://docs.netskope.com/en/new-features-and-enhancements-may-18--2023.html 

Feel free to view and download the dashboard from Netskope library.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

I had to change the user selection box over, from TagList to an Advanced selection box, to make the report work with my dataset.

It appeared that the search to populate the TagList was failing to complete, thus I was unable to isolate the report to a specific user.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Actually, as I look closer at that dashbaord, it looks very much like one that I've been using for several months. I see that I have similar issues with the user taglist populating there as well.

Happy to share my json for this report, but it doesn't look like I can add an attachment to a comment.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @qyost . Thanks for the feedback! If you don't mind, feel free to create a new post about issues with the user taglist and attach your json file. Our teams will work on resolving issues from both your report and the User Investigation dashboard.