Meet the Community & Introduce Yourself - I'm Julie with the Community Team

• 4 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

To all of our Netskope Community, a warm hello!  👋‌

My name is Julie, known affectionately by my friends as CoolJul (childhood nicknames sometimes stick for life!)  I manage the Community team at Netskope.  I am happy to be here with you to create this space for all Netskope users to connect, collaborate, learn, and share knowledge with each other. 🤝

We've got exciting things planned for the Netskope Community.  With pleasure, I'd love you all to welcome our new Netskope Community Manager @Rohit_Bhaskar to our team!  You can find out more about him on this thread. 🏆

I see a lot of profiles in our community without an actual photo. We think having a profile image will cultivate a sense of trust and encourage participation, so consider updating yours by checking out this resource.

It will be cool (pun intended) if you introduce yourself to the rest of the community - share as much as you like -- where you work, regionally where you live, your role, and how you use Netskope (share your bigger Netskope story here by starting a new post).

Feel free to add any other interesting information or even a fun picture with your pet. 😉🐶😺  This is the best way for all of us to get to know one another!

In the coming weeks, we'll be communicating some exciting new changes within the community.  In the meantime, check out our new community event calendar.  While you're at it, make sure to join your regional User Group!  Don't see a user group in your location?  Reach out to usergroups@netskope.com to request one in your region.

On a personal note, here’s a pic of my cat.  Her name is Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.  She’s a cool barn cat we rescued before a big snowstorm.  Isn't she cute?

Let's get connected!  Rohit and I are here to make sure you get the most out of Netskope.  Let us know if you need any help by @mentioning one of us.

Have fun out there!

CoolJul

0 replies

Be the first to reply!