Skip to main content

Hi team,

I am Doing a Pov for one of my customer can you please provide me the list of harmful url where their i can test the Netskope is able to protect you from Threats Like Cross site scripting, Crypto mining, virus spyware Botnets. Please suggest me the website so i can show test to them also please dont suggest eicar and netskope security check. 

I’ll do you one better. Download this Chrome Bookmark and import it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13cSbSIq_Xr_su5AdzWewvFebYaW8bJbr/view?usp=sharing

Netskope provides a URL for each category to test. I turned them into a bookmark folder. You can validate the click/category/block in SkopeIT after. 

I would recommend against posting any true positive malicious domains on the community.

Thank you so much brother. @nduda 

But client need evidence for how this netskope protect below are the client use cases.

Verify ability to protect against botnets that could be secretly installed on user devices to perform malicious tasks at the instruction of Command & Control servers.

Verify ability to protect against phishing sites that mimic legitimate sites in order to collect confidential information and IPS protection.

Verify protection against Cross-Site Scripting attacks.

Verify protection against Crypto mining attacks.

Verify protection against viruses and spyware.

Verify ability to detect/block unknown malware using machine learning and sandboxing functionalities. .

Verify ability to block users from submitting corporate credentials on high risk websites.

Please help to achive this 

I would push back to the client for them to locate known malicious URL’s. There are numerous online sources that you can also search for known malicious links (be cautious). 

The way I would approach it, showing the product works, is to use the test URL’s and then show the SkopeIT logs to validate the category and block. This way, when a legit malicious URL is accessed and it matches one of the netskope categories it would also get blocked. 

Malicious URL’s are often taken down very quickly, so finding something will be difficult. 

Note: I’m a customer, not an employee of Netskope. I can look through my SkopeIT logs and DM you on the side some of the malsites that were detected/blocked if that is helpful.

@farhan I just sent you a DM with an export of malsites we’ve blocked recently with Netskope.