Question

NPA Unreachable Host

• 21 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi

I have an internal application accessible by PublisherA and PublisherB which are deployed in different location.

If PublisherA failed to access the internal application while PublisherB was able accessible, does my client will still try to connect to PublisherA?

thank

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Your client will connect to PublisherB if PublisherA is not accessible.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Your client will connect to PublisherB if PublisherA is not accessible.

I think what the OP is asking is if PubA can’t access the internal app anymore what happens? I would think that if a Pub cannot access the app (but the pub remains online) then access shifts to another pub that can access the app.

Hi

But this is not the case. I saw the successful PubA connection in SkopeIT even thought the app is unreachable. 

Need to wait or reboot and try.  Hopefully the next access, the client connects to PubB.

Does Pub and the capabilities to heartbeat with the app?

thank

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Please check here. https://docs.netskope.com/en/netskope-help/data-security/netskope-private-access/private-access-faqs/#what-services-and-polling-interval-does-a-publisher-use-to-check-if-a-private-app-service-is-available

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @munster ,

Hope you are doing well. If @ejang and @nduda answers helps to answer your question please feel free to mark their answers and Best Answer