Remote Access (RDP/Teradichi) via Private Access runs slow

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have two local publishers that I use to maintain remote access to Windows PCs in my office. Unfortunately, the users have been complaining nonstop about slow connection speeds and instability issues. It doesn't seem to be a port issue because the problem still occurs even when all ports are enabled. Can you please help me resolve this? 🤔 🤔

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @nesi10062,

There are a few things to check before deeper troubleshooting.  A few questions, are both Publishers in the same location (data center, public cloud VPC, etc)?  Where are they located in relation to the applications?  What versions are the Publishers? I'd also check the following:

• Are the Publishers connected to the correct (closest) Netskope data plane?  This can be found in the Publisher wizard.
  • Are the Clients connected to the correct (closest) Netskope data plane?  This can be found in the Client configuration menu.

If both of those check out, then I'd suggest taking packet captures from the client and Publishers to see if there's any retransmissions, packet loss, etc.