Welcome - Russel from Paris - FRANCE

• 11 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello to the Netskope Community, delighted to be a Netskope Partner On my RoadToSASE 🚀
My name is Russel MATIUR RAHMAN, I am a Security/Cybersecurity Pre-sales Consultant 🛡️ & Time for the Planet Associate 🌐
🕵🏽 I help and push companies to think through designing and deploying information systems that meet their security and cybersecurity needs 🧑🏽💻 Also have a proven curiosity for new technologies and passionate about cybersecurity issues and love working in a team environment 📱

Happy New Year 2022 to all of you ! Best wishes prioritizing a good health and of course IT Security !

1 reply

Badge +19

Welcome @rmatiur!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. You're in the right place, as this is great space for connecting with other security and network experts like yourself!

Here are a few ways to get started:

1. Check out our Community Resources to review guidelines and learn how to utilize the Community features.
  2. Join in our product Discussions, were you can find or share tips and best practices. You can also start new conversations and ask questions in these areas.
  3. Join a User Group to connect, learn, and share your expertise with other members near you.

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards you are most interested in so you don't miss out on anything!

We look forward to seeing you around the Community.